Call for Abstracts
Aware 2022 conference encourages researchers and practitioners to submit original contributions.
- Waste Recycling
- Waste Management
- Waste to Energy
- Waste Recovery and Recycling
- Operations and Management
- Governance, Regulations and Policies
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Digitizing the Waste Industry
- Technology and Innovation
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Economic Assessment of Waste Management
- Environmental Impact of Waste
- Sustainable Energy Management
- Transitioning to Circular Economy
- Risk Management and Safety Measures
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Overview of abstract submission and evaluation process:
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 500 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The type of presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission should be made via conference website only.
- Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the scientific committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and the proceedings book will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
Kindly fill the below form to submit your abstract for the summit. You can also send your abstract to the conference secretary via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line AWARE 2022 Abstract/Your name.